F.A.M.A. is constantly seeking volunteers who are willing to donate their time and energy to help the Foundation. There are a number of different ways and individual or organisation can volunteer...
- Help at the kennels. Dog walking, feeding, cleaning, etc.
- Organising / Helping out with fundraising
- Distribution of information / Donation tins, etc.
- Airport runs
- Vets runs
- Boot sales
- Collection tins
Escorting dogs travelling by air
We are also looking for Volunteers to act as "escorts" to our dogs going to their new homes in Germany. So, if you are visiting or returning to Germany, your help would be invaluable and very much appreciated.
The procedure is very simple:
1. Contact FAMA giving your name, telephone number and flight details
2. A volunteer from FAMA will then contact you with her/his details.
3. She/he will meet you at the “check-in” in Malaga Airport.
4. After checking in she will hand over to you the dog’s passport and all necessary documents………It is that simple.
5. At the other end after disembarkation and going through customs, you will be called and be met by the “new owner/s” who will have been given your details and whose details you would have been given before your departure by the FAMA volunteer. You can then hand over the dog's passport and document/s…It is that easy.
We at FAMA wish to thank you in advance for helping us and the dogs
If you would like to volunteer in any capacity or require more information on how you can help please contact us at FAMA. You can email us direct by clicking on the link below. It will open a blank email in your own email program. Or click on Contact us in the Main Menu for more ways to get in touch. Thank you: